Verily all praise is for Allah. We praise Him, seek His help and guidance, and His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil of ourselves and from the sinfulness of our actions. Whomsoever Allah guides, then none can misguide him. And whomsoever Allah misguides, there can be no guide for him. I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah alone, and I testify that Muhammad (ﷺ) is His slave and messenger.
Certainly the best speech is the Book of Allah and the finest guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (ﷺ). The most evil affair is a newly invented matter in the religion and every newly invented matter is innovation, and every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Fire.
I have opened this blog (1) to voice my opinion about outside exercises and norms which have been incorporated or aligned with Islam very shrewdly, but are not in fact compatible with the Religion of Allah, or about Islamic rituals and practices which have been reinterpreted or redefined in a way that they no longer represent what the classical scholars of Islam had said about them; (2) to share my reflections and realizations about different issues of life from an Islamic perspective that randomly comes into my mind. I make my opinions public because being a Muslim I feel compelled to talk publicly when I see Islam getting twisted for miserable worldly gains, whereas I share my contemplations with the hope that readers may find them to be inspirational, imaan boosting, or beneficial in some other ways.
To know more about my blog, please visit the FAQ page.
’My inner me’
A slave and a vicegerent (khalifa) of Allah on this earth | A man who always tries his best not to bend the ideals he believes in | A man who is striving to be a sword against the hypocrisy that exists outside and that dwells within his soul | "A psychopath who speaks about reality”.
Shardul’s Random Thoughts
Shardul’s Photo Diary
- Three Favorite Clips of Quran Recitation wp.me/p1nGMI-N0 2 days ago
- People commit sins at two moments: at the wp.me/p2tHgi-np 1 week ago
- Out statements and opinion should end where the wp.me/p2tHgi-nn 1 week ago
- Give salaam enthusiastically. May be one accepted salaam will wp.me/p2tHgi-nl 1 week ago
- If you want to find out how much wp.me/p2tHgi-nh 2 weeks ago
- স্বগতোক্তিঃ পিপীলিকাদের মরে যাওয়াই ভাল wp.me/p1nGMI-MR 3 weeks ago
- If you want to have peace of mind, stay hidden from public and live you life as a stranger. (The… wp.me/s2tHgi-1440 3 weeks ago
- Nothing is easy unless Allah makes it easy. (The Shardul of Allah) wp.me/s2tHgi-1437 3 weeks ago
- O Allah! Bless all the Muslim cancer patients with cure and bless the humanity with a cure for… wp.me/s2tHgi-1434 3 weeks ago
- Happiness is easy to attain. If you stay within the limits of Allah, you will be happy. If you… wp.me/s2tHgi-1432 3 weeks ago
Live Makkah Channel
- 39,525 hits
- Three Favorite Clips of Quran Recitation
- স্বগতোক্তিঃ পিপীলিকাদের মরে যাওয়াই ভাল
- Memoirs of Umrah 1434 – Children Around the Kaba
- Memoirs of Umrah 1434 – Foods of Madinah
- Memoirs of Umrah 1434 – Bargains of Madinah
- Reflections from Cancer Patients
- 3 Lectures About Human Fitrah that You Should Not Miss
- Simplified: Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani in 10 Steps
- Comfort With a Lie or Get Hurt with a Truth?
- How well do you know the companions (رضى الله عنه) of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? Part 4
Although I mainly write about Islam, I should remind my readers that I am not a scholar of Islam. Opinions expressed in my articles are therefore not scholarly opinions. My articles thus should be taken with a pinch of salt, and should not be used in any way to derive a religious edict or a legal decision. I am an imperfect human being and I am a sinner. If any good comes from my writings, full credit goes to Allah. If there is anything incorrect, it is totally my fault, since Allah and His Messenger
صلى الله عليه وسلم) ) are free from error. Jazakhallah Khair!
Ibn Al-Jawzee, may Allaah have mercy on him, said:
"If you do not find me in Jannah while you are there, ask about me!! Say: Our Lord, your slave who used to remind us of you!."
He also used to say in his Duaa': "Oh Allaah, do not punish me in hell in order for the people not to say, "Allaah punished a person who used remind us of Him".
I ask you the same accordingly, may Allaah bless you all.
- Call to Islam
- Quran Clips